The International Conference of Infoforum "The Future of Cyber Security" was held on October 22-23, 2020, at Klyazma Resort of the Administrative Department of the President of the Russian Federation.
The Conference was attended by Russian and Chinese experts in the field of Cyber security and digital development.
The Conference was held in two forms: online and offline.
The organizers of the Conference:
Association National Forum for Information Security "Infoforum",
Committee of the State Duma of the Russian Federation for Security and Anti-Corruption,
Apparatus of the Security Council of the Russian Federation.
The Conference was also supported and attended by:
Department for International Information Security of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation
Office of the President of the Russian Federation for the Development of ICT and Communication Infrastructure
Office of the Plenipotentiary Representative of the President of the Russian Federation in the Central Federal District,
Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation,
Federal Service for Technical and Export Control of the Russian Federation,
Ministry of Digital Development, Communications and Mass Media of the Russian Federation,
Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation,
Ministry of Construction, Housing and Utilities of the Russian Federation,
Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation,
Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation,
Federal Agency of Communication of the Russian Federation,
Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology, and Mass Media of the Russian Federation,
EMERCOM of Russia,
Federal Customs Service of the Russian Federation,
Federal Tax Service of the Russian Federation,
Federal State Statistic Service of the Russian Federation,
Federal Environmental, Industrial and Nuclear Supervision Service of the Russian Federation,
Federal Treasury of the Russian Federation,
Federal Air Transport Agency,
Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Transport,
Digital Economy Autonomous Non-Profit Organization
Rosatom State Corporation,
Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation.
Also among the participants: Russian mobile operators, corporations of transport, industry, fuel and energy complex, banks, leading Russian companies in the field of Information Security, representatives of the administrations of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation.
From Chinese side, the Conference was supported and attended by: representatives of the management and various departments of Huawei company, Cloud Security Alliance (region of China), Cybersecurity Association of China, Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences and leading Chinese IT companies.
The Conference was held online and offline. Such hybrid format significantly expanded the composition and number of participants and increased access to the speeches and discussions.
In conclusion, participants of the International Conference "The Future of Information Security" noted:
1. The strategic objectives set by the President of the Russian Federation V. Putin, include digital transformation in a number of national development goals of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030. These strategic objectives require special attention to solving urgent problems of ensuring the information security of the State, business and citizens.
In the context of the rapid development of digital technologies and their widespread implementation in life, the future of Russia largely depends on whether Russian organizations are able to use the possibilities of digital technologies, take the position of digital leadership, and find effective solutions for building a safe and stable digital world. The exchange of expert views on trends and new approaches in this area becomes essential.
2. Russian companies working in the field of digital development, IT, communications and information security have significant results and well-deserved authority. At the same time, the long-term experience of China in supporting the national IT industry, as well as introducing breakthrough technologies and ensuring security in areas such as cloud technologies, import substitution, 5G, artificial intelligence, smart cities and regions, safe research and development, mobile technologies and ecosystems, which were presented at the conference, are of undoubted interest for study and application.
The tasks of large-scale digital transformation require the creation of platforms for a constant and high-quality exchange of experience and the formation of joint projects between Russian and Chinese companies specialists and companies.
3. The signed Intergovernmental Agreement between the Russian Federation and the People's Republic of China on cooperation in the field of international information security is the basis for the development of practical measures for interaction between organizations and specialists, as well as for the development of common approaches and standards in the field of information security.
In this regard, participants of the Conference propose:
1. Recognize the importance of regular and open exchange of experience between specialists of the Russian Federation and the People's Republic of China on digital development, IT and information security in the form of constant face-to-face and online conferences, meetings and discussions.
2. In order to create mechanisms for permanent interaction,
create the Organizing Committee of the International Forum «Russia-China: Digital Development and Security»
invite representatives of State regulators of the digital technology and information security industry, as well as regional government structures, leading organizations and companies of the Russian Federation and the People's Republic of China to participate in this Forum.
organize an exchange of delegations of specialists, internships, visits to major enterprises and scientific centers, as well as a permanent online broadcasting channel with the involvement of experts from Russia and China.
propose the National Forum for Information Security "Infoforum" (Russian Federation), which has great experience in organizing representative events and organizational capabilities to become the main organizer of this Forum with the participation of interested Russian and Chinese companies and institutions as co-organizers.
3. To ask the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation and the apparatus of the Security Council of the Russian Federation to provide organizing and information assistance in the preparation of the forum "Russia-China: digital development and security" in 2021 and give their proposals for the implementation of this event. The deadline for proposals is March 2021.
The Organizing Committee of the National Forum for Information Security "Infoforum" expresses gratitude to all the participants who took part in the International Conference "The Future of Digital Security" (Infoforum-Forecast-21), as well as to the companies and organizations that supported the holding of the Conference in purpose to solve the problems of digital transformation and information security.