Оnly through joint efforts of the state, business, scientific and user communities is it possible to create a comfortable and safe digital future for everyone. That is why among the participants of the Infoforum there are officials, businessmen, customers of digital solutions and well-known experts from Russia and China.
• Heads and decision-makers of Federal Ministries and Departments (the State Duma of the Russian Federation, the Security Council of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Digital Development, Communications and Mass Media of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation, the Federal Service for Technical and Export Control of he Russian Federation, the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia, the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology, and Mass Media of the Russian Federation, the Federal Agency of Communication of he Russian Federation and others).
• Management of the Moscow Department of Information Technologies, the Ministry of Public Administration, IT and Communications of the Moscow Region, IT ministries and departments of other regions of Russia.
• Representatives of state corporations, large enterprises of the fuel and energy complex, industry, the financial market and other organizations that order solutions in the field of digital transformation and information security.
• Russian leading companies in IT, communications, digital development and information security.
• Representatives of science and education.
• Representatives from the Cloud Security Alliance, the China Cybersecurity Association, the Internet Research Center and other scientific centers of the Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences, Huawei and other leading international and Chinese IT-companies.